Talent Acquisition Associate
- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Nextech is the complete healthcare technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties of Ophthalmology, Dermatology and Plastic Surgery.
Join our diverse and collaborative team where you will grow and learn along other outstanding people in the industry.
You will be responsible for engaging, pipe-lining and placing top level talent in our R&D, Professional Services, Product and Accounting & Finance departments. You will source, screen, qualify, coordinate interviews and gather feedback on all candidates. You will be use existing resources as well as be creative in seeking candidates. You will assist in networking events, career fairs and other social events in promoting Nextech and our culture.
- Work closely with R&D, and other leadership teams to drive recruiting plans and initiatives
- Actively mine for candidates via internet, internal/external databases, industry publications, cold calling, networking referrals, resume database, etc.; proactively research and investigate new/creative sourcing ideas
- Source, screen and qualify potential candidates
- Coordinate with candidates to schedule in office interviews
- Participate in career fairs and networking events along the Talent Acquisition team
- Assist as needed with non-technical recruiting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience preferred
- Experience with professional social media sites, Application Tracking System/Customer Relationship Management tool(s), and Boolean searching
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development process and emerging technologies.
- Able to drive an end-to-end process seamlessly from kick-off meeting to offer acceptance
- Must be resourceful and take initiative; develop innovative solutions to filling difficult openings
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer branding in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative
- Ambitious, high energy, team oriented with a no fail attitude. Must be self-motivated and action oriented. Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed, anticipated up to 10%
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.