- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Nextech is the complete healthcare technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties of Ophthalmology, Dermatology and Plastic Surgery.
Join our diverse and collaborative team where you will grow and learn along other outstanding people in the industry.
The Trainer will be responsible for providing on-site and virtual instruction to clients on how to use EMR software within their practice using best practice methodology.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
Essential Functions: In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Coordinate with practices to schedule and deliver onsite or virtual training
- Observe practice utilizing EMR software in their workflow and offer improvement tips
- Provide onsite go-live support to physicians and clinical staff in a medical office, as well as ‘refresher’ training on an as-needed basis
- Provide thorough training reports post-training
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Experience as a trainer/educator or practical experience as an EMR software trainer
- Ability/willingness to travel up to 80% of the time
- Passion for teaching and keen ability to coach others, including medical practitioners/doctors & staff
- Familiarity with Practice Management and/or EMR software systems
- Effective and professional communication skills, both oral and written, to complete principal duties and responsibilities
- Energetic team player
- Creative problem-solver
- Minimum 2+ years of experience/exposure in ophthalmology, dermatology and/or plastic surgery
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and best practice workflows in a clinic setting
- Experience in a Medical Practice
- Certified Tech or Scribe in Ophthalmology
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed, anticipated up to 80%
- Activities could require significant standing while onsite at customer practices