National Account Manager
- 5550 Executive Dr, Tampa, FL 33609, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, Nextech is a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Nextech is the complete health care technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties.
The National Account Manager is responsible for managing strategic customer accounts at a national level, maximizing all opportunities for sales within the assigned accounts and ensuring retention and exceptional client experience.
Essential Functions: In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Serve as primary contact for assigned clients on any/all matters relating to customer satisfaction and/or problem resolution
- Present and demonstrate any aspect of products currently licensed to the customer in order to re-familiarize, orient, or provide value to the user/customer to maximize customer experience
- Proactively collaborate internally and cross-departmentally to keep all accounts apprised of any potential issues to their software performance timely (Ex: Former Customer campaign, Ophth/Derm list, Sun setting of products, Azure outages, etc) and monitor/record the status of all customer communication in SalesForce, Excel or other prescribed method. This includes processing of administrative work i.e. credit memos.
- Maintain renewal rate at or above company designated goal in designated territory. Address exit strategies as needed and update SF record to include attrition details accurately.
- Following up on any client success / account management issues that are routed through marketing leads to ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitor and update account information to ensure accuracy on a real-time basis (ex: Primary/Billing Contact, MU attestation intentions, etc.)
- Assist in creating and setting tasks via SalesForce for Payment Plans
- Fully accountable for maintaining a referenceable customer base for assigned territory by facilitating on-site visits with existing customers, collaborate with inside and new business sales team to leverage current account relationships for prospective sales, and ensuring minimum level of “client touches”.
- Participate in kick off calls to successfully transition account ownership post-sale/implementation.
- Complete customer care calls to build and secure strong client relations resulting in unsurpassed client satisfaction
- Identify at-risk clients and orchestrates Improvement Plans as necessary by collaborating with the appropriate internal constituents
- Minimize deactivation of modules by proactively conducting demonstrations to review unused or underutilized modules
- Identifies, develops and closes sales opportunities from within the existing customer base as assigned, focusing on all aspects of growth and expansion within existing clients
- Deliver in-depth, broad-based sales presentations and/or demonstrations of add-on products into the assigned accounts in order to close sales
- Exercises discretion and independence to negotiate and discount deals as authorized
- Prepare and present weekly/ monthly forecast reviews
- Successfully move inside sales deals through the sales process to close in accordance with company standards and values
- Conduct onsite Customer Visits in accordance with performance metrics for NSM role
- Proactively issue sales proposals, quote prices and negotiate final terms and conditions within established process and parameters of authority, staying within approved discount percentages and/or other management guidelines
- Following up on leads generated by marketing campaigns in order to develop and close inside sales
- Attend Trade Shows to represent the company, develop interest, generate leads and close business
- Facilitated all aspects of sales for additional workstations and cloud conversions
- Collaborate with new business sales team and client success team to strategize and leverage client relationships and opportunities to maximize sales and customer experience/satisfaction
- 5+ years of relevant Account Management experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong sales profile and professional/executive presence and polish
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and close sales – proven track record of sales excellence
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional problem-solving ability
- Self-starter who is dependable, highly responsive, persistent, flexible, personable and high-energy
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to effectively work at all levels of an organization, including with senior leadership
- Ability to analyze data to understand the client's needs
- Active listener
- Approachable, professional, patient, balanced approach to handling tasks of varying priority and stress levels
- Strong understanding of broader business initiatives and strategy and ability to incorporate this understanding into client interaction/outcomes; strategic thinker
- Ability to travel throughout the year and on the weekends
Working Environment/Physical Demands
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed – not to exceed 35% travel.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.