Associate Product Support Representative
- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Work at Nextech!
Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
We are a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Do you like working with people?
Do you enjoy solving problems?
Do you want a career supporting Doctor's and their practices help patients all across the country?
If so, keep reading!
We are seeking people who like challenging themselves to find solutions, people who want to make a difference, people who want to build a career.
As an Associate Product Support Representative (APSR) you will be supporting the Nextech software applications efficiently and promptly. You are the front line for our Doctor's, Nurses, Technicians and staff. You will resolve issues and answer questions after going through initial product training. You will continue to obtain training on all existing Nextech solutions as well as any future solution we haven’t created just yet.
Why work at Nextech?
- We work hard, we have fun and the work we do everyday has a direct impact on patients lives.
- There are opportunities to grow your career.
- And we have GREAT benefits.
- There is so much more. Apply to be considered and speak to our talent acquisition team.
What You Offer
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a software troubleshooting role with customers
- Excellent technical skills, including basic computer and software troubleshooting knowledge
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-Motivated, Self-Starter
- Demonstrated ability to constructively work within a team environment
- Proficient skills in using the Microsoft© Office Suite (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word); Salesforce experience is a plus
- Excellent Customer Service Skills, especially over the phone
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.