VP, Financial Planning & Analysis
- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, Nextech is a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Nextech is the complete health care technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties.
The VP, Financial Planning & Analysis will serve as a key member of the Finance Leadership Team. This position reports directly to the CFO. The VP, Financial Planning & Analysis will be responsible for delivering financial and operational business models, analyses and metrics that lead to insightful and accurate business decisions. This position requires advanced quantitative and analytical skills and an ability to see the bigger picture and understand all of the moving parts. The VP, Financial Planning & Analysis must be extremely detail and deadline oriented and have exceptional internal and external communication skills. This position will interact with all levels of management, including the C-Suite and Board of Directors. Advanced Excel and automation skills are required for this position.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
- Prepare and monitor the company’s detailed long-range strategic planning models
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for acquisitions, partnerships, new product development, pricing, long-term contracts and other ad-hoc financial projects
- Maintain, monitor and analyze key company financial and operational metrics
- Work closely with VP Sales Operations to drive systems and processes around detailed reporting, visibility and metrics for pipeline, bookings, quota achievement and commissions
- Work closely with VP Business Development to drive systems and processes around detailed reporting, visibility and metrics for partners
- Direct budget and forecasting cycles - system, process and financial analysis
- Drive planning, analysis, coordination and consolidation of annual corporate budget and rolling reforecasts (including balance sheet, cash flow and lender covenants)
- Analyze budget and forecast variances; work with VP Finance & Controller and department leaders to provide visibility and to understand fluctuations in revenues, expenses and other key metrics
- Prepare reporting, analysis, commentary and presentation material for monthly and quarterly financial review meetings including Board Meetings and Private Equity Investor requirements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reporting required by Private Equity Investor.
- Automation of analytical and reporting processes
- Function as a Business Partner to Finance and the management team
- Work on special projects and ad hoc reporting as assigned by CFO, CEO, and other members of the management team.
- 5+ years’ experience in financial planning and analysis or corporate accounting setting in an analytical/reporting role.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Advanced experience working with corporate budgeting process and detailed financial models
- Excellent customer relations skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers both internal and external
- Strong leadership skills
- MBA with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience working in a Private Equities business
- HCIT or software technology industry experience preferred
- Net Suite and Salesforce.com experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.