Senior Inside Sales Manager
- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, Nextech is a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Nextech is the complete health care technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties.
The Senior Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating new sales for our existing customer base as well as the mentoring and development of inside sales team members.
Essential Functions: In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Identifies, develops and closes sales opportunities from within the existing customer base as assigned, focusing on all aspects of growth and expansion within existing clients
- Deliver in-depth, broad-based sales presentations and/or demonstrations of add-on products into the assigned white space in order to close sales
- Prepare and present weekly/ monthly forecast reviews
- Encourages the development and training of inside sales managers
- Successfully move inside sales deals through the sales process to close in accordance with company standards and values
- Proactively issue sales proposals, quote prices and negotiate final terms and conditions within established process and parameters of authority, staying within approved discount percentages and/or other management guidelines
- Develop strategies with client success management team to maximize outbound efforts
- Conduct account reviews in conjunction with client success team to identify areas of opportunity for inside sales
- Following up on leads generated by marketing campaigns in order to develop and close inside sales
- Attend Trade Shows to represent the company, develop interest, generate leads and close business
- Work with client success manager to facilitate clients transitioning to our “hosted solution “in accordance with internal practices and procedures
- Clearly communicate any non-revenue generating customer issues to client success / account management team to be handled appropriately
- Recognizes strengths and areas of improvement for inside sales managers and provides constructive and targeted feedback that aligns with our core competencies
- Facilitated all aspects of sales for additional workstations and cloud conversions
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in inside sales, with a proven track record of Inside Sales Success, as demonstrated by quota attainment against target
- Strong sales profile; demonstrated ability to influence others and close sales.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully mentor/coach fellow team members
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional problem-solving ability
- Self-starter who is dependable, highly responsive, persistent, flexible, personable and high-energy
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to effectively work at all levels of an organization, including with senior leadership
- Ability to analyze data to understand the client's needs
- Active listener
- Ability to travel throughout the year and on the weekends
Long Distance or air travel as needed - not to exceed 35% travel
Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.