Sr. Content Writer
- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, Nextech is a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Nextech is the complete health care technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties.
Nextech is seeking a Sr. Content Writer that will be responsible for positioning the company in assigned industries, optimizing our brand, and leading the execution of integrated marketing campaigns and activities to support the overall growth goals of the company. This position will work closely with local product marketing, business development, sales and other internal departments as necessary serving as an internal business partner for marketing communications. The Sr. Content Writer will ensure that all marketing communications channels are utilized to convey consistent messages about the practices, our capabilities and experience.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for creating engaging and persuasive content to differentiate product features and company and drive new business, engagement and customer retention.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, brochures, trade show collateral, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas and edit content produced by other members or the organization
- Influence and align all content and messaging, while ensuring content is in line with the corporate brand
- Partner with the internal team to generate content ideas that align with business goals and marketing campaigns
What You Offer:
- BA/BS (marketing, business, or other relevant degree) required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing and managing content and related strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong creative writing skills
- An understanding of emerging content technologies/channels along with an ability to make decisions to maximize the impact of those technologies
- An ability to grasp new topics quickly and communicate professionally with all stakeholders
- Proven success in building business-impacting content across various media including blogs, events, podcasts, ebooks, infographics, etc.
- Strong organizational skills, including project management and attention to detail is a must
- A self-starter, capability of managing time and prioritizing work autonomously
- Master-level skills with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint; design software experience, such as Adobe Creative Suite, a plus.
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changeable environment with a positive, can-do attitude
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.