- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with satellites in Dayton, OH, and San Diego, CA, Nextech is a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Nextech is the complete health care technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties.
Exciting opportunity for an exceptional Product Manager to lead efforts in expanding our portfolio in the specialty EMR, Patient Portal and Practice Management space. This role will lead the prioritization, planning and execution of his/her respective products, working in partnership with the Technical Owner and Squad members. Working in an agile product development environment, the Product Manager will continuously assess and synthesize customer needs, other market demands and organizational goals and priorities to make continuous adjustments to the product roadmap. The Product Manager will also play a key role in coordinating go-to-market across the organization, including sales, marketing, services and support.
You will have a background in Ambulatory / Clinical Management systems and solid experience in a product management function. You are passionate about creating products that impact healthcare delivery and making a positive difference for both patients and healthcare workers. You thrive on working in a collaborative environment and feel empowered to contribute to the creativity of a highly dynamic team.
- Prioritization and product roadmapping
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to understand and synthesize organizational goals and priorities, as it pertains to the respective product portfolio
- Gaining insights into Customer priorities and market imperatives and turning these into structured inputs towards prioritization and roadmapping decisions
- Partner with Squad Technical Owner in sprint planning and other agile ceremonies
- Communicate product roadmaps both internally and to clients and industry analysts
- Lead customer needs discovery activities and translation of these findings into product requirements – e.g. development of epics, stories, story boards and mockups
- Working with Customers to gain insights into their needs and priorities
- Translating these insights into epics and stories and developing and managing the backlog
- Work with UX/UI team to develop mockups and story boards for validation exercises with clients and subject matter experts
- Partner with Squad Technical Owners to continuously groom the backlog
- Knowledge of industry regulatory trends and compliance as it relates to, but not limited to, certifications and internal organization training
- Working closely with internal compliance team to understand industry regulatory requirements and translating those requirements into epics and stories
- Communicate regulatory needs and changes to both internal and external stakeholders
- Development of pricing, packaging, messaging and positioning of each product set in preparation for each Go-To-Market event
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop educational materials, webinars and trainings
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop robust and competitive pricing, messaging and positioning ahead of all Go-To-Markets (GTM)
- Identify industry trends and competitive dynamics to inform pricing, messaging and positioning
- A startup atmosphere with minimal hierarchies
- Opportunity to contribute to the advancement in delivery of ealth care
- Ability to work with the latest technologies in the Cloud
- Chance to work with great teams and some of the smartest and passionate software craftspeople in our industry
- Free drinks and other amenities
- Privately organized team events
- Treadmill desks and adjustable height desks
- Work in a contemporary team-based office environment
- A competitive salary and a matching 401 (k)
- At least 3+ years in a Product Management function, preferably in the clinical space
- Preferably some exposure to working with ambulatory practices
- Able to engage with business (practice) owners, accounting professionals and back-office personnel and able to bring to surface and synthesize their needs and pain-points
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work across functional team in a collaborative manner
- Strategic thinker with ability to execute on day-to-day operational activities with clients and other functional areas
- Familiarity with Jira and Agile software development is preferred
- Undergraduate degree
- Preferably Pragmatic Marketing Certified
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.