Quality Assurance Analyst
- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with satellites in Dayton, OH, and San Diego, CA, Nextech is a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Nextech is the complete health care technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties.
The Quality Assurance Analyst role is primarily responsible for building test plans, test cases, and executing test cases for Nextech products. This role assures that software is built to meet high standards of excellence. The software must be deemed free of defects and that it meets the expectations of customer requirements before it is released. Analysts should be able to work independently on tasks assigned from the current development release cycle.
Essential Functions: In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Designing and building test plans and test cases
- Reviewing others' test plans and test cases for thoroughness and accuracy
- Executing test cases against software in development
- Innovating and improving Nextech QA processes
- Meeting project timelines and providing regular status updates
- Implementing test automation in new and legacy test environments
- Testing software to meet performance specifications
- Communicating with all levels of the organization, often balancing competing priorities
- A passion for excellence in software quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related IT field
- 3+ years experience in technical or QA field
- Ability to implement test plans and test cases for ongoing development projects
- Strong technical and analytical qualities
- Ability to communicate well within a team
- Creative, motivated, self-starter
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Knowledge of healthcare systems and processes
- Experience with testing in iOS environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.