- 5550 Executive Dr, Tampa, FL 33609, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with satellites in Dayton, OH, and San Diego, CA, Nextech is a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Nextech is the complete health care technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties.
The Product Manager works across the Product Teams (Tribe) and is responsible for working with Nextech internal stakeholders to establish a vision and general direction for the EMR Products. He/She will partner with the Product Owners to maintain and reassess product priorities and work with other Product Manager to ensure coordination at the Portfolio level.
- Prioritization and product roadmapping
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to understand and synthesize organizational goals and priorities, as it pertains to EMR products
- Gaining insights into Customer priorities and market imperatives and turning these into structured inputs towards prioritization and roadmapping decisions
- Communicate product roadmaps both internally and to clients and industry analysts
- Development of pricing, packaging, messaging and positioning of each product set in preparation for each Go-To-Market events.
- Work with stakeholders to develop robust and competitive pricing, messaging and positioning ahead of all Go-To-Markets (GTM)
- Identify and track industry trends and competitive dynamics to inform pricing, messaging and positioning
- Point of contact for client facing activities – including sales related activities and client escalations, for the overall Product/s
- Work with internal stakeholders to execute GTM events
- Work with Marketing and Sales to support sales readiness
- Work with implementation and support to ensure readiness
- Establish and maintaining working relationships with key clients to validate product decisions and strategic directions
- Working with key partners to continue to enhance and expand EMR related portfolio
- A startup atmosphere with minimal hierarchies
- Opportunity to contribute to the advancement in delivery of health care
- Ability to work with the latest technologies in the Cloud
- Chance to work with great teams and some of the smartest and passionate software craftspeople in Tampa
- Free drinks and other amenities
- Privately organized team events
- Treadmill desks and adjustable height desks
- Work in an office with breath-taking views of Tampa Bay
- A competitive salary and a matching 401(k)
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) with 5+ year’s experience in the respective domain/s of their products
- 5+ year’s experience in a similar product development function
- 5+ years exposure to working with ambulatory practices
- Able to engage with practices – clinicians and/or administrators and able to bring to surface and synthesize their needs and pain-points
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work across functional team
- Strategic thinker with ability to execute on day-to-day operational activities with clients and other functional areas
- Familiarity with Jira and Agile software development is preferred
- Undergraduate degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.