Senior Project Manager
- 5550 Executive Dr, Tampa, FL 33609, USA
Work at Nextech!
Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
We are a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Nextech is the complete health care technology solution for specialty providers. We are focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing implementation projects for all Nextech products. Management includes planning & coordinating product implementations in accordance with best practices methodology, within the mutually defined timelines and within the project budget. This will include maintaining issues lists and managing to resolution implementation issues. There is a high degree of collaboration and negotiation required among internal departments to achieve a successful live for productive use of the software.
Essential Functions: In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Creating project charters
- Negotiating mutually acceptable project objectives
- Creating project schedules
- Coordinating internal and third-party resources as necessary to deliver the project on time
- Identifying project risks and mitigating them
- Identifying and managing implementation issues lists to resolution (including escalations)
- Executing the project according to the project plan
- Developing forms and records to document project activities
- Setting up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitoring the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establishing a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Reviewing the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years Implementation experience
- 3-5 years project management experience
- Assertive with a demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships & influence behavior
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Services Project Manager Job Description
- Strong critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation & collaboration skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Proficiency with electronic project plans
- Demonstrated ability to influence peers and customers in difficult situations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.