Associate Product Support Representative
- 5550 Executive Dr, Tampa, FL 33609, USA
Work at Nextech!
Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
We are a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Nextech is the complete health care technology solution for specialty providers. We are focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties.
The future looks bright! We are growing our team! Want to be part of the best Support Crew in the market?
We are passionate, caring and goal-orientated.
We support doctors, nurses, administrators and their patients. What we do matters, and we want you!
We are seeking people who like challenging themselves to find solutions, people who want to make a difference, people who want to build a career.
As an Associate Product Support Representative (APSR) you’re responsible for supporting the Nextech software applications efficiently and promptly. You are the front line for incoming calls, emails and error reports. You will resolve issues and answer questions after going through initial product training. You will continue to obtain training on all existing Nextech solutions as well as any future solution we haven’t created just yet.
Why work at Nextech?
- We work hard, we have fun and the work we do everyday has a direct impact on patients lives.
- There are opportunities to grow your career.
- And we have GREAT benefits.
- There is so much more. Apply to be considered and speak to our talent acquisition team.
- Minimum Associate Degree; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a software troubleshooting role with customers
- Excellent technical skills, including basic computer and software troubleshooting knowledge
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-Motivated, Self-Starter
- Demonstrated ability to constructively work within a team environment
- Proficient skills in using the Microsoft© Office Suite (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word); Salesforce experience is a plus
- Excellent Customer Service Skills, especially over the phone
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.