Business Development Representative
- 5550 Executive Dr, Tampa, FL 33609, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with satellites in Dayton, OH, and San Diego, CA, Nextech is a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
We are seeking Business Development Representatives (BDR) to join our SALES team-- this is a phenomenal way to get into technology and healthcare sales! We've been experiencing growth with the expectation to continue growing.
If you are passionate, competitive, and curious keep reading…
Our BDRs research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities. You will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, use your business acumen to identify how Nextech could help their practice and successfully position our value proposition.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to generate and qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Work closely and collaboratively with Regional Sales Managers (RSM) to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Schedule discovery meetings for RSM to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with Nextech
- You'll learn how a variety of businesses operate, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses and employees' lives
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great sales person, leader and executive
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Hustle and Persistence
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas a plus (but not required)
- Track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- Ability to work in dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Salesforce.com or CRM experience an advantage
- Do you love the idea demonstrating product knowledge?
- Do you love the challenge of crushing goals every month?
- Do you thrive in a self-motivated work environment?
- Wouldn’t you love to have that job you’ve always dreamed about?
- Are you naturally curious and competitive?
- Are you ready to push yourself with 100% support from Nextech?
If you answered yes to these questions, we are looking for you!