Regional Sales Manager
- 5550 Executive Dr, Tampa, FL 33609, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with satellites in Dayton, OH, and San Diego, CA, Nextech is a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Nextech is the complete health care technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is to sell Nextech to assigned physician markets. The RSM is responsible for handling client prospects from all sources including responses to marketing, trade show and general inquiries as well as referrals, maintaining established customer relationships and transitioning newly acquired clients to Nextech's Client Success Managers.
Essential Functions: In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Meeting or exceeding assigned quarterly and annual quotas within assigned territory
- Regularly achieving assigned key performance metrics that will be published
- Traveling overnight to and/or within assigned territory as required to conduct comprehensive sales cycles
- Utilizing Practice and Site surveys to determine prospective client's software and system requirements
- Demonstrating the full capabilities of Nextech software to prospective clients
- Preparing and presenting price proposals to prospective clients
- Determining and presenting the proposed return on investment for clients of the Nextech solution
- Negotiating specific contract terms with prospective clients within Nextech guidelines; seeking approval of VP
- Completing all necessary paperwork in order to process the sale; implementation, support, accounting and account management
- Maintain contact with the client and supporting other Nextech employee as required throughout the implementation, initial "go-live" process and ongoing client relationship
- Utilizing Salesforce to report on the status of leads, track action items of each sales campaign and accurately forecast on a month and quarterly basis.
All RSM activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
- A proven track record of 4 years + successful direct outside sales of EMR and/or Practice Management Medical Software, or similar solutions to outpatient medical practices
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong prospecting and pipeline building skills – hunter
- Solution Value Based selling skills highly desirable
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Computer Skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good organizational skills to ensure proper follow-up
- Follows directions well
- Strong desire to succeed
- Self-Motivated – Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Keeps abreast of competition, competitive issues, products and markets for Nextech’s products and services; communicate competitive information to Marketing and Senior Vice President of Sales
- Manage travel time and expense by planning trips in advance; comply with all Company policies and operate within expense policies
- Demonstrated successful track record of at least 2 years
- Candidate should work with prospects, clients and co-workers with the highest level of integrity
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients
- Team player who can work cooperatively with other departments
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- If a remote RSM, home office sales experience required
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Air travel as needed and/or long-distance driving within territory – not to exceed 50% travel
- Air travel periodically to Nextech headquarters in Tampa, FL and various trade shows around the country
- A high-energy environment where periods of stress may occur
- If remote, high-speed internet access and reasonable access to a major airport are required
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor
- Ability to spend extended periods of time on the telephone
- Ability to travel via commercial airlines and rental cars to and from trade shows and within territory
- Walking and standing for long periods of time at trade shows and as required to interact with other personnel in the office
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.