Clinical Product Analyst - Content Management
- 5550 Executive Dr, Tampa, FL 33609, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with satellites in Dayton, OH, and San Diego, CA, Nextech is a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Nextech is the complete health care technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties.
We’re looking for an exceptional candidate that has deep understanding and practical background in accounting and supply chain. The candidate will have practical experience in helping organizations establish and execute accounting close, accounting operations and financial reporting and implementing best practices in supply chain, inventory management and point-of-sales, in a consulting or product development capacities. You will preferable have exposure to the health care industry, and specifically in working with small to large, complex multi-entity ambulatory practices and/or optical shop.
- Prioritization and product road mapping
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to understand and synthesize organizational goals and priorities, as it pertains to the respective product portfolio
- Gaining insights into Customer priorities and market imperatives and turning these into structured inputs towards prioritization and road mapping decisions
- Partner with Squad Technical Owner in sprint planning and other agile ceremonies
- Communicate product roadmaps both internally and to clients and industry analysts
- Lead Customer needs discovery activities and translation of these findings into product requirements – e.g. development of epics, stories, story boards and mockups
- Working with Customers to gain insights into their needs and priorities
- Translating these insights into epics and stories and developing and managing the backlog
- Work with UX/UI team to develop mockups and story boards for validation exercises with clients and subject matter experts
- Partner with Squad Technical Owners to continuously groom the backlog
- Development of pricing, packaging, messaging and positioning of each product set in preparation for each Go-To-Market events.
- Work with stakeholders to develop robust and competitive pricing, messaging and positioning ahead of all Go-To-Markets (GTM)
- Identify industry trends and competitive dynamics to inform pricing, messaging and positioning
- A startup atmosphere with minimal hierarchies
- Opportunity to contribute to the advancement in delivery of health care
- Ability to work with the latest technologies in the Cloud
- Chance to work with great teams and some of the smartest and passionate software craftspeople in Tampa
- Free drinks and other amenities
- Privately organized team events
- Treadmill desks and adjustable height desks
- Work in an office with breath-taking views of Tampa Bay
- A competitive salary and a matching 401 (k)
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) with 5+ year’s experience in accounting and supply chain operations
- Preferably some exposure to working with ambulatory practices and/or optical shop operations
- Able to engage with business (practice) owners, accounting professionals and back-office personnel and able to bring to surface and synthesize their needs and pain-points
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work across functional team
- Strategic thinker with ability to execute on day-to-day operational activities with clients and other functional areas
- Familiarity with Jira and Agile software development is preferred
- Undergraduate degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.