- 5550 Executive Dr, Tampa, FL 33609, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with satellites in Dayton, OH, and San Diego, CA, Nextech is a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Nextech is the complete health care technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties.
Exciting opportunity as the Product Owner to lead a major effort to expand product portfolio for Nextech. This new role will lead the prioritization, planning and execution of his/her respective products, working in partnership with the Technical Owner and Squad members. Working in an agile product development environment the Product Owner will continuously assess and synthesize customer needs, other market demands and organizational goals and priorities to make continuous adjustments to the product road-map. The Product Owner will also play a key role in coordinating go-to-market across the organization, including sales, services and support.
1. Prioritization and product road-mapping
- A startup atmosphere with minimal hierarchies
- Opportunity to contribute to the advancement in delivery of health care
- Ability to work with the latest technologies in the Cloud
- Chance to work with great teams and some of the smartest and passionate software craftspeople in Tampa
- Free drinks and other amenities
- Privately organized team events
- Treadmill desks and adjustable height desks
- Work in an office with breath-taking views of Tampa Bay
- A competitive salary and a matching 401 (k)
- 5+ year’s experience in Health IT and deep understanding of the ambulatory market
- 5+ year’s experience in a similar product marketing or product management function
- Preferably a deep understanding of MIPS/MACRA
- Able to engage with Clinicians to be able to bring to surface and synthesize their needs and pain-points
- Past clinical training / practice will be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work across functional team
- Strategic thinker with ability to execute on day-to-day operational activities with clients and other functional areas
- Familiarity with Jira and Agile software development
- Undergraduate degree
Working Environment/Physical Demands
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Periods of stress will occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.