IT Operations Specialist
- 100 Mount St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Department: Operations
An award-winning high growth FinTech that is in the scale up stage adding to its fun and dynamic team. Join our experienced entrepreneurs at a mission driven company that will improve the financial lives of millions of Australians. Join a truly purpose driven organisation hell bent on making people feel good about money!
As a growing FinTech IT is crucial to the functioning of the business. As an IT Operations Officer you will be responsible for performing and maintaining the IT operations at Frollo. Ensuring the provision of services to employees and compliance and security of the It operating environment within Frollo. Reporting directly to the CIO for a company supplying core functionality to a number of banks and financial institutions the highest care and attention must be given in this role.
- Administer and manager Frollo’s IT and communication systems
- Coordinate purchase and maintenance of IT hardware
- Setup and audit employee user access privileges
- Conducting regular reports and audits on production systems and services
- Design and develop IT projects designed to support the growth of the business
- Reporting on the IT budget
- Enforce company policies through the use of mobile device management (MDM) and other tools
- Provide recommendations for company policies with other stakeholders relating to IT security and compliance
- Compliance and Security
- Review and monitor the cyber security protections in place
- Ensure licence compliance across hardware and software platforms
- Monitor and regularly patch employee and company systems
- Securing the office network and WFH setups
- Upcoming Projects
- Integrating all services used across the business with SSO
- MDM - Rolling out MDM to company managed laptops and other devices as appropriate to manage security controls, applications etc
- Cloud endpoint security - ensuring secure access to services whether employees be working from home or in the office
- Experience in IT infrastructure and operations
- Cyber security training and experience
- Experience managing IT for a company of 50+ employees
- Familiar with macOS and Windows workstations
- Managing remote (WFH) workstations and employees
- ActiveDirectory, JumpCloud or similar directory management experience
What else matter’s at Frollo?
- Driven by purpose and impact;
- Collaborative by approach and defaulting to transparency and communication;
- Seeks ownership and accountability in equal measure;
- Seeks to understand a problem deeply for the purpose of being able to offer a solution, not to dwell on the problem.