Front End Software Engineer - Vue.js
- 100 Mount St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Department: Engineering
An award-winning high-growth FinTech that is in the scale-up stage adding to its fun and dynamic team. Join our experienced entrepreneurs at a mission-driven company that will improve the financial lives of millions of Australians. Join a truly purpose-driven organisation hell bent on making people feel good about money!
- Applications Development:
- Dabbling in the backend development (currently RoR, but RoR experience not essential)
- Build and maintain scalable UI's with reusable components for future customization ease.
- Work in partnership with cross-functional teams to scope and deliver features
- Working closely with the product team to refine user experience of new functionality
- Work with the mobile engineer team to design APIs to support frontend features
- Enhance products with your own ideas and input
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing products
- Troubleshoot issues and bugs on existing products
- Ensure code coverage, unit testing and UI automation are present in all our products
- Ironclad approach to security and keeping our apps bank level secure
- Support clients’ technical integrations
- Help onboard clients’ development teams to utilise our APIs
- Provide technical support for integrating our products
Key skills & attributes
- Solid front end engineering skills across multiple js frameworks/libraries (Vue.js a bonus)
- Any backend experience considered a huge plus
- Experience working in a product focused creative environment
- An excellent work ethic and can-do attitude
- Growth and lifelong learner mindset
- Attention to detale - (yes, this is being ironic).
- Passion for writing clean, maintainable and efficient code
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
What else matter’s at Frollo?
- Driven by purpose and impact;
- Collaborative by approach and defaulting to transparency and communication;
- Seeks ownership and accountability in equal measure;
- Seeks to understand a problem deeply for the purpose of being able to offer a solution, not to dwell on the problem.