Technical Support Specialist
- 100 Mount St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Department: Operations
An award-winning high growth FinTech that is in the scale up stage adding to its fun and dynamic team. Join our experienced entrepreneurs at a mission driven company that will improve the financial lives of millions of Australians. Join a truly purpose driven organisation hellbent on making people feel good about money!
The purpose of the Technical Support plays a critical role in providing our clients and customer base on technical issue resolution. This role is the interface between the Level 1 Support and Engineering teams, whilst also working alongside our Customer Success and Product teams.
Client Support & Operations
- Take ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting identification of root causes, issue resolution and communication
- Working closely with the Engineering and Product teams to gain in-depth technical understanding of our products and how our products interact with its environments and other solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues using an analytical and data-driven approach. This may include troubleshooting and diagnosing issues with 3rd party systems such as CDR Data Holders
- Document technical issues working with the engineering and product team to build a playbook to detail triage and resolution steps
- Optimise our support processes to elevate our customer experience
- Represent the customer by sharing feedback on products and features to our internal teams
- Reproduce issues and provide detailed evidence from logs and tests executed in test environments to the Engineering team
- Support Level 1 and 2 service requests on both our B2B and B2C platform
- Collaborate with the engineering and product team to manage feature requests and user feedback on bugs, issues, critical errors in Production
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Provide technical feedback to customers after gathering information, troubleshooting and resolving their inquiries
- Provide technical training support for our clients
- Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
- Working with the Operations Manager you will run monthly report cycles and ad-hoc client reports to provide insight on user and client success metrics
- In collaboration with the Customer Success Manager and Operations Manager you will provide detailed technical requirements for improvements in our database management tool and documentation
- Tertiary qualifications in ICT or related area or at least 1+ years experience in technical support in a SaaS or software company
- Experience of working with live chat platform useful but not essential
- Experience working with, communicating with and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
What else matter’s at Frollo?
- Driven by purpose and impact;
- Collaborative by approach and defaulting to transparency and communication;
- Seeks ownership and accountability in equal measure;
- Seeks to understand a problem deeply for the purpose of being able to offer a solution, not to dwell on the problem.