- 100 Mount St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Department: Operations
An award-winning high growth FinTech that is in the scale up stage adding to its fun and dynamic team. Join our experienced entrepreneurs at a mission driven company that will improve the financial lives of millions of Australians. Join a truly purpose driven organisation who puts our people first with a key aim of growing together and reaping the rewards of success.
The purpose of the Delivery Lead is to instil Agile processes, helps remove impediments to progress, and fosters an environment of high performance, continuous flow, and improvement. This role works closely with Product Owners, engineering teams and supporting functions (Architecture, Security, Testing, Controls and Compliance) to co-ordinate delivery of external projects and internal product development initiatives.
Within the team:
- Digest complex business requirements, understand inter-team dependencies and actively seek to mitigate blockers
- Work with designers and product owners to ensure that requirements are of acceptable quality for the engineering teams
- Manage the teams agile process (backlog, estimation, prioritisation and ways of working)
- Lead agile initiatives from conception through to successful delivery
- Work with the team and product stakeholders to prioritise technical debt vs product backlog
- Maintain sprint flow by minimising external disturbances, manage risks or impediments and remove blockers and hurdles
- Actively support the team to execute on feature delivery, from inception to release
With cross-functional teams:
- Understanding business needs, effective communication with technical teams, followed by facilitation of the prioritization, scheduling and delivery of features
- Identify recurring blockers across teams and proactively addressing them
- Facilitate delivery and release planning between engineering teams
- Work across multiple teams to ensure delivery consistency and roadmap alignment
- Facilitate continuous improvement in delivery practices across the Engineering and Product teams
- Manage and build strong, trusted relationships with Engineers and Product Owners to track status of implementation and improve requirements and vision
- Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and to measure and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Enjoy the benefits of a flexible and supportive work environment
- A genuine, collaborative, progressive and inclusive company culture
- Flexible First ways of working
- Experience working as a Delivery Lead, Business Analyst or Scrum master in an agile framework
- The ability to understand complex technical and business problems to effectively remove blockers and mitigate risk
- Experience in coaching, or a desire to provide coaching at both teams and individual level
- A desire to continually improve the way in that you and our teams work
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with your teams, managers and stakeholders
What else matter’s at Frollo?
- Driven by purpose and impact;
- Collaborative by approach and defaulting to transparency and communication;
- Seeks ownership and accountability in equal measure;
- Seeks to understand a problem deeply for the purpose of being able to offer a solution, not to dwell on the problem.