Sales Enablement Executive
- 100 Mount St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Sales
An award-winning high growth FinTech that is in the scale up stage adding to its fun and dynamic team. Join our experienced entrepreneurs at a mission driven company that will improve the financial lives of millions of Australians. Join a truly purpose driven organisation hell bent on making people feel good about money!
The Sales Co-ordinator will be a key part of driving the Sales function at Frollo. The role supports the front line Sales team in all facets of client acquisition, account and relationship management, sales pipeline management, proposal and RFP development, and pre-sales preparation.
The role will also work with the marketing and product teams to ensure the right sales materials, messaging and products are being developed that helps drive sales leads and conversion.
Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, success in this role is defined by how well sales opportunities are progressed through the pipeline and closed, in a way that enables us to meet and exceed traditional revenue targets, jointly owned with the sales team.
- Progress opportunities through the Frollo sales process and pipeline
- Identify where sales leads are coming from, and how that fits with our existing Product set
- Identify any emerging trends in lead enquiries and feed back into the Product team
- Ensure Marketing deliverables and Sales outcomes are aligned.
- Support and management of core Sales activities
- Manage internal RFP processes to ensure a highly professional response from the business, and engage appropriate stakeholders across the business to hit timelines
- Ensure client contracts are properly managed across the business
- Support sales related collateral development
- Data Integrity and Reporting
- Ensure Sales CRM system records are up to date and prepare reports to assist with the performance of the Sales outcomes.
- Report formulation to update the business on sales activities
- Engagement Lifecycle
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including sales and delivery teams, product managers, marketing and operations to coordinate the execution of the sales lifecycle from initial lead to client success.
- Continuous Improvement
- Actively seek out opportunities for business improvement. This could include improved ways of executing sales activities.
- Actively seek out opportunities for personal improvement. Work with your manager to lift your knowledge and experience in key areas of interest to you.
- Experience working in a technology sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, and enjoys working in a team environment
- Highly organised individual who is adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Advanced skills in MS Office and/or Google suite
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Solid work ethic and desire to learn
- Experience working with Sales CRM systems
- A general understanding of API technology is considered a positive
What else matter’s at Frollo?
- Driven by purpose and impact;
- Collaborative by approach and defaulting to transparency and communication;
- Seeks ownership and accountability in equal measure;
- Seeks to understand a problem deeply for the purpose of being able to offer a solution, not to dwell on the problem.