- 100 Mount St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Department: Product Management
An award-winning high growth FinTech that is in the scale up stage adding to its fun and dynamic team. Join our experienced entrepreneurs at a mission driven company that will improve the financial lives of millions of Australians. Join a truly purpose driven organisation hell bent on making people feel good about money!
As a UX & UI Designer, you be a key addition to our team adding more expertise and firepower to our small but high performing design team. You will be tasked with improving the user experience for our clients and users through User Centred Design and Design thinking across our:
- Our award winning B2C app
- Our SaaS platform, bringing our Open Banking powered solutions to B2B clients
- Marketing reports, product sheets, sales decks, website, emails, infographics, ad creative and more
On top of the basics, you’ll bring new ideas to life that will delight the users of our technology and help to have a positive positive impact on financial wellbeing.
- Design and deliver user centred digital experiences across portfolio of digital products that align to the digital experience strategy.
- Create suitable visual designs and design artefacts to ensure the products are on brand as well as intuitive and delightful to use.
- Work closely with our Senior Designers and Product Owners to design new features and improve existing ones.
- Advocate best practice and contribute to building a culture of human-centred design at Frollo.
- Design and update marketing and sales assets.
Central to your success in this role will be your ability to leverage your understanding of digital disciplines and UX methodologies to develop designs across both web and mobile projects.
- 2+ years’ experience as UX/UI Designer.
- Experienced across multiple digital disciplines including web, social, email, mobile, and search/analytics.
- Experienced working closely with business analysts and developers to ensure designs align with business and technical requirements.
- Information Architecture: Experience with creating and maintaining information architecture - audit and structure content & user needs to facilitate key user journeys.
- User insights: Experience performing and utilising user research to find pain points and validate solutions.
- A talent for communicating ideas, issue and solutions in a team environment, and the ability to rationalise and articulate your designs & take feedback well.
- Organized, detail orientated, self-directed and comfortable working on multiple projects in an Agile environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with strong stakeholder engagement skills.
What else matter’s at Frollo?
- Driven by purpose and impact;
- Collaborative by approach and defaulting to transparency and communication;
- Seeks ownership and accountability in equal measure;
- Seeks to understand a problem deeply for the purpose of being able to offer a solution, not to dwell on the problem.
Frollo are at the beginning of a huge growth curve driven by client demand for our B2B and open banking products. Due to this we are on a journey of change and evolution - if you are keen to explore becoming a part of the journey, reach out!