- 100 Mount St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Department: Project Management
An award-winning high growth FinTech that is in the scale up stage adding to its fun and dynamic team. Join our experienced entrepreneurs at a mission driven company that will improve the financial lives of millions of Australians. Join a truly purpose driven organisation who puts our people first with a key aim of growing together and reaping the rewards of success.
As a Scrum Master you’ll working closely with the Head of Delivery to deliver on solutions across the Frollo suite of products. Your role will include running daily scrums, managing the product backlog, collaborating on requirement documentation, managing support tickets and reporting to the management team.
You’ll use your strong interpersonal skills to identify and engage with project stakeholders and then manage all ongoing communications to ensure all are kept informed at an appropriate level. You will also be the driving force for ensuring scrum is understood and enacted. Working in close collaboration with the development team and product owners, you’ll be responsible for coaching the team to self-organise, create high-value products, and remove impediments to the team’s progress.
The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams, demonstrate strong leadership abilities and have the desire to be part of a fast-growing company where you’ll have the opportunity to guide the development of our portfolio of products.Your role will include running daily scrums, managing the product backlog, collaborating on requirement documentation, managing support tickets and reporting to the management team.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of solutions, establishing and controlling project constraints and scope
- Lead and coach the project team as appropriate and according to the needs of the individual project
- Facilitate daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective
- Guide team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates
- Drive team iteration execution, communicate with management and stakeholders, protect the team from uncontrolled injection of work (changes are evaluated/intentional)
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance
- Perform post mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity and improve quality of the program
- Providing regular, constructive feedback to project team members
- Ensure that the scrum team adheres to scrum theory, practices and rules, and work as a servant leader within the project team.
- Prepare and conduct periodic project status reports to update project governance teams and executive management regularly on progress, risks and issues
- Maintain team data in project management software (i.e. JIRA) to support estimates and execution
What you’ll bring
- Experienced (preferably certified) Scrum Master, with experience of other project frameworks such as Lean, Kanban
- Experience in the use of tools and techniques to facilitate effective project delivery
- Project Management experience
- Exposure to or awareness of all phases of software development projects including analysis, systems design, development and testing approaches
- Proven ability to drive project planning and execution process and add value beyond just a task oriented doer or project manager
- Personal skills
- Enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated with a focus on customer service
- Able to work independently, excellent personal organisation and able to demonstrate consistently balanced good judgement and logical thought prioritisation
- Very strong interpersonal skills including facilitation and coaching and able to lead and influence others
- Committed to the development of all team members and continuous development of capability within the department
- A real interest in problem solving and focused on results
What else matter’s at Frollo?
- Driven by purpose and impact;
- Collaborative by approach and defaulting to transparency and communication;
- Seeks ownership and accountability in equal measure;
- Seeks to understand a problem deeply for the purpose of being able to offer a solution, not to dwell on the problem.