Lead Test Engineer
- 100 Mount St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Department: Engineering
An award-winning high-growth FinTech that is in the scale-up stage adding to its fun and dynamic team. Join our experienced entrepreneurs at a mission-driven company that will improve the financial lives of millions of Australians. Join a truly purpose-driven organisation hell bent on making people feel good about money!
Be the architect and creator of testing best practices and scalable test frameworks and processes as we begin our scaling journey. Drive scalable and robust testing across our client needs and product suite. As part leader, part engineer, part functional tester and part automation specialist - this will not be a vanilla role, but instead require the person who loves to think with a building mindset and execute with excellence at the core.
Leveraging your firsthand experience as a testing lead to ensure the successful delivery of the planning, monitoring and control of the testing activities and tasks to ensure quality in software development. This includes:
- Creating test plans,
- Test execution,
- Risk and issue management and escalation,
- Defect management,
- Test reports and metrics.
- Test automation
- Devising test objectives, approach and plan
- Estimate the testing required
- Understand when test automation is appropriate and, if it is, plan the effort, select the tools, and ensure training of the team. They will consult with the engineering teams to assist
- Engaging and collaborating with IT, Product and other business stakeholders across the organisation to understand data related requirements
- Guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases and test procedures
- Schedule the tests for execution and then they monitor, measure, control and report on the test progress, the product quality status and the test results, adapting the test plan and compensating as needed to adjust to evolving conditions
- Manage defects for re-testing
- During both test execution and as the project completes, provide summary reports on test status.
- Strong testing experience ideally with leadership skills.
- Strong IT Testing project experience & understanding of the SDLC and integration projects.
- Strong understanding of Scrum and Incremental/Iterative Software Delivery methodology.
- Strong test planning & test preparation skills in writing test scenarios & cases.
- Strong test execution skills, in running test cases and logging defects where applicable.
- Experience & knowledge working with any Test Tools in the areas of Test Management, Automated Testing, Mobile Testing, APIU testing, Load Testing
- Expertise in test status reporting, test documentation & knowledge sharing
- Experience in software testing for API driven applications and web technology.
- Have used Jira and Confluence.
- Digital Banking testing experience highly regarded
What else matter’s at Frollo?
- Driven by purpose and impact;
- Collaborative by approach and defaulting to transparency and communication;
- Seeks ownership and accountability in equal measure;
- Seeks to understand a problem deeply for the purpose of being able to offer a solution, not to dwell on the problem.