Customer Success Manager
- 100 Mount St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Operations
An award-winning high growth FinTech that is in the scale up stage adding to its fun and dynamic team. Join our experienced entrepreneurs at a mission driven company that will improve the financial lives of millions of Australians. Join a truly purpose driven organisation who puts our people first with a key aim of growing together and reaping the rewards of success.
The Frollo Customer Success Manager will take the lead on the building and nurturing long lasting client relationships, built on trust and effective management of client needs. The CSM will also be responsible for overseeing contract performance base don SLA's and governance - and also play a key part in ongoing service delivery and performance.
- Primary relationship lead into clients at both working/operational level and strategic C-level
- Develop relationships with customer decision makers, including Senior stakeholder C-Level and product owners to probe and understand your customer's strategic priorities, build trust, and demonstrate Frollo’s value proposition.
- Advocates for the business goals of customers and anticipates how to meet those goals—and how they will change over time;
- Educate and guide customers on Frollo products / solutions and benefits to support their goals. Keep customers informed of the Frollo product roadmap;
- Develop and deliver on Customer Success Plans with Key and Strategic customers
- Learn customer pain points; understand priorities /urgency; and share this knowledge within Frollo. Represent the ‘voice of the customer’ relating to product enhancements, system upgrades/ incidents/ etc;
- Reporting monthly as part of vendor governance
- Attending where required regular client rituals – weekly WIPs etc..
- Advocate for customers with internal teams to ensure long term retention of customers
- Negotiate and guide contract renewal/ expiration
- Lead ‘Customer Success’ stream of new client delivery projects
- Project lead as required new client delivery projects. Managing the respective product delivery streams that form the solution.
- Lead/facilitate client BAU initiatives, such as:
- Client projects
- Client requirements management
- Release management (actually this might be Ops manager)
- Business lead management (where required) in projects for new initiative and deliverables. Working with Delivery Manager to ensure delivery objectives are met
- Performance oversight. Working with Operations Manager to ensure performance metrics (SLAs are met/exceeded)
- Proactively and effectively identify technical roadblocks to maximizing customer value and removing the friction before they escalate. marketing departments;
- Provide support for outages, escalations, etc;
- Utilise cross-functional teams/partners to address technical roadblocks;
- The CSM should work proactively to find efficiencies to improve the customer experience and internal procedures.
- Develop and deliver on Customer Success Plans.
- Monitor health of your customers and complete monthly analysis of growth, decline, risk, and churn;
- Manage customer growth by reviewing customers’ businesses and identifying optimisation, growth/ expansion opportunities;
What you’ll bring
- Ability to build strategic working relationships (fantastic interpersonal skills);
- Strong organisation skills, adaptable and a quick learner;
- Ability to communicate, listen, and influence (Excellent written and verbal communication skills – experience in an environment that required heavy client contact, documentation and follow up);
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with competing priorities – able to shift focus based upon organisational needs and demonstrate high levels of agility and adaptability;
- Ready to role up sleeves, take charge and make things happen
- Previous project/task delivery co-ordination experience
- Previous experience in partnering with Senior stakeholders in mid to large size businesses;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – delivers presentations with solutions linking to business value;
A passion to help us improve …all this being said you will be empowered to define success and make it happen.
What else matter’s at Frollo?
- Driven by purpose and impact;
- Collaborative by approach and defaulting to transparency and communication;
- Seeks ownership and accountability in equal measure;
- Seeks to understand a problem deeply for the purpose of being able to offer a solution, not to dwell on the problem.