- 100 Mount St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Department: Project Management
An award-winning FinTech scale-up, pioneer in the open banking and personal finance management world. Join our experienced entrepreneurs at a mission driven company that will improve the financial lives of millions of Australians. Join a truly purpose driven organisation working towards making people feel good about money!
As our Delivery Leader you will be a key and visible leader in Frollo with day to day stakeholders across product teams, clients and our executive team. Responsible for delivery excellence across the product suite, owning portfolio documentation and managing the achievement of deadlines. You will also be charged with building and leading a team of agile project managers/scrum masters who will smash project deliverables, introduce agile hygeine and ensuring all projects and products are delivered on time on budget with precision.
- Working with key stakeholders this person will capture the key projects and initiatives that the business is undertaking and organise them into a roadmap (Portfolio View) against which we can prioritise based on a mixture of tactical, strategic and client driven priorities
- Provide the business with a wholistic view of the project and product roadmap, calling out priorities, dependencies, blockers and resource contention. Enabling the business to make informed decisions about priorities and resourcing at least 6 months in advance.
- Using their program/project experience this person will be responsible for the delivery of priority initiatives on time and on budget.
- This will be achieved through a combination of effective program level oversight, project lead support and personally assigned project deliverables where required.
- This person will work closely with the Scrum Manager to ensure that portfolio projects are prioritised into scrum planning and will on occasion facilitate scrum rituals as required. Working closely with the Scrum Manager they will identify constraints/blockers that will feedback into the Portfolio and impact deliverables
Client projects and engagement
- This person will also assume a lead role in client projects and will be the primary interface between client and Frollo for the duration of the project. This will include managing scope deliverables, identifying, supporting, quoting for new opportunities during project, etc
- They will manage project governance and will lead/support the respective product/project managers to deliver their respective solutions as part of a project delivery framework
- Where they are not the lead in client projects, they will ensure that project governance is being followed, projects leads are being supported and delivery is successful
- This person will work closely with product, engineering and operations to draw on SME’s to deliver on client projects
- Experience as an Agile (Scrum) PM
- Prior experience setting up governance and delivery frameworks
- FinTech experience
- Good understanding of the application development life cycle
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Hands-on, roll your sleeves up approac
What else matter’s at Frollo?
- Driven by purpose and impact;
- Collaborative by approach and defaulting to transparency and communication;
- Seeks ownership and accountability in equal measure;
- Seeks to understand a problem deeply for the purpose of being able to offer a solution, not to dwell on the problem.