B2B Marketing Specialist - Lead Generation
- 100 Mount St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Department: Marketing
As our B2B marketer, you play a key role in our marketing and sales team, acquiring and nurturing leads to support the sales process.
Using a wide range of channels you’re responsible for filling our sales funnel with quality leads, nurturing existing leads and engaging our clients.
You’ll contribute to our B2B marketing strategy and manage multi channel campaigns throughout the funnel. From PR and events, to lead generation and retargeting.
Most importantly, you’ll help us take the next step in nurturing leads through the sales funnel with targeted and personalised messaging.
Finally, you’ll be working closely with our Head of Marketing, Sales team and Product Managers to push their thinking on what’s possible and where we can grow together. You’ll collaborate with our visual designer, UX designer, copywriter, agency partners and clients to develop creative and effective campaigns.
- Lead generation campaigns
- Create and manage targeted, multi channel advertising campaigns
- Work with our visual designer to develop creative
- Help creating content for these campaigns, like our Open Banking report and infographics
- Create a content calendar and develop content to share through owned, earned and paid channels
- Build and improve landing pages that convert
- Lead nurturing
- Lead qualification in our sales CRM
- Create campaigns and journeys to engage and nurture existing leads
- Improve how we use our marketing & sales technology to enable better targeting and segmented marketing
- Support the marketing & sales process in
- Managing PR campaigns
- Creating and updating marketing & sales collateral
- Reports, white papers and product sheets
- Sales decks
- Infographics, images and videos
- Ad creative and emails
- Developing client case studies and press releases
- Organising events and webinars
- At least 5 years experience in B2B marketing for a SaaS company
- At least 5 years experience with B2B lead generation and lead nurturing
- Experience with managing:
- B2B Advertising campaigns on LinkedIn and Google Ads
- B2B Email marketing campaigns
- Experience creating thought leadership content in a B2B environment
- Experience turning product ideas into sales collateral
- Experience managing PR campaigns
- A talent for communicating ideas, issue and solutions in a team environment
- Comfortable working in Agile methodology environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow outside the office
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
What else matter’s at Frollo?
- Driven by purpose and impact;
- Collaborative by approach and defaulting to transparency and communication;
- Seeks ownership and accountability in equal measure;
- Seeks to understand a problem deeply for the purpose of being able to offer a solution, not to dwell on the problem.