Inside Sales Representative
- Lehi, UT
Next Gear Solutions is seeking a Sales Representative to join our exciting team!
This is not your “typical sales job.” This is a professional atmosphere with a very competitive pay structure that includes salary, commission, and full health benefits. Software sales experience is a plus – but not required. If you’re a goal oriented person with the right motivation, we will teach you the rest.
Benefits include a competitive salary, paid insurance options, generous vacation/sick policies and family leave policy, 401k, and a laid-back & fun work environment. Candidates must live near or be willing to relocate to Lehi, Utah.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for professionally working with leads through a sales pipeline and account setup process.
Sales Representative responsibilities may include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Generate revenue by selling Next Gear Solution’s software, business management system
- Handling qualified sales lead inquiries from Next Gear Solution marketing, events, and activities
- Making outbound calls and emails to potential and existing customers
- Handling inbound sales lead calls and email from potential and existing customers
- Gaining a good knowledge of the product, software, and industry
- Setting and accomplishing monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Participating in sales team and company meetings
- Traveling to and attending trade shows
- Generating leads through referrals, networking, and cold calling
- AA Degree (or equivalent) preferred, but not required (given other qualifying criteria)
- 2+ years of B to B sales; and/or inside sales; and/or direct sales
- A strong understanding of the sales process
- Strong listening, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-starter and goal oriented
- Competitive desire
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Team player mentality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office.
Position located in Lehi, Utah. Full-time in-office only.
Compensation: Competitive salary depending on qualifications. Benefits include paid health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plan, dynamic and fun workplace, autonomy and flexibility, and a generous PTO/sick day allowance.
TO BE CONSIDERED: please send both a cover letter and attach a resume.
NO CALLS PLEASE. Please submit your application here. If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.