Senior Account Executive
- 1775 Tysons Boulevard, 5th Floor, McLean, VA, United States
NextBit Technologies (NBT) is an established cloud services consultant and IT technology partner focused on the SMB and federal marketplace. For over ten years, NBT has been providing consulting solutions meeting the many bespoke technology requirements of our clients. Our mission at NBT is to assist our clients in establishing the most effective IT systems and workflow, which results in optimum cost, speed and efficiency advantages across the organization’s IT landscape.
- Drive revenue through prospecting, acquisition, development, and expanding existing customer opportunities
- Use a consultative approach to identify new customers and develop long lasting relationships to generate future business
- Work collaboratively with NextBit senior management, product, and marketing professionals to grow our customer base
- Sell the value of the NBT's cloud management platform to mid-market and enterprise prospects through coordinated sales activity
- Manage the overall sales cycle from “cradle to grave” by generating new leads, following up on pre-established leads and working with our partner base.
- Deliver exemplary account related services by working as part of a dynamic team.
- Attain monthly sales revenue goals set forth by the management. Build and drive strategies for penetration and account development
- Work with current customers to ensure quality control, repeat, and new business development
- Support regional marketing programs for brand development and market awareness
- Update all existing and new opportunities in Salesforce.com. Maintain accurate and timely information for management reporting and oversight
- Travel to the client site as needed
- Four-year college degree
- 5 to 10 years of proven success in SaaS solution selling. Demonstrate an excellent understanding of IT Operations management offerings
- Consistent track record of exceeding quarterly and annual quotas
- Solid rolodex of IT infrastructure executives. Significant knowledge of the enterprise software business
- Manage sales pipelines, revenue quotas, and up-sell commitments
- Strong understanding of the current hybrid cloud paradigm shift happening in mid-market and enterprise organizations
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent business presentation and proposal writing skills
- Understanding of ITOM, ITIL and competing solutions like BMC, IBM, CA etc
- Excellent organizational and computer skills; efficiency and time management skills are also key
- Base: Commensurate with experience
- Commissions and Bonuses: Performance-based
- Excellent benefits package
- Excellent career progression in a growing global company
NextBit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.