- 1775 Tysons Boulevard, 5th Floor, McLean, VA, United States
NextBit Technologies (NBT) is an established cloud services consultant and IT technology partner focused on the SMB and federal marketplace. For over ten years, NBT has been providing consulting solutions meeting the many bespoke technology requirements of our clients. Our mission at NBT is to assist our clients in establishing the most effective IT systems and workflow, which results in optimum cost, speed and efficiency advantages across the organization’s IT landscape.
- Provide pre-sales technical support to sales reps and customers across the company’s family of products
- The SE attends pre-sales calls for prospective clients, participates in local and regional seminars, and acts as the technical account manager for existing customers. We are looking for a strong candidate with infrastructure and or managed services background, who’s comfortable selling to IT executive teams.
- Formulate account strategies and act as the focal point for customer evaluations, proof of concepts, and demos
- Articulate NextBit's value proposition to customers in small (round table) discussions as well as large (seminar) audiences
- Work with account teams to attain revenue quotas by responding to RFI/RFPs
- Perform system deployment, installation, and integration of NBT's cloud solutions in customer environments
- Help existing customers during technical post-sales escalations. Some travel will be required
- Stay abreast of current industry technology, trends, and competition
- BS/BA in CS/EE a plus
- 5 years (or more) of experience selling IT solutions to mid-market and large enterprise accounts using consultative sales techniques
- 5 years (or more) of infrastructure or managed services experience
- Previous startup experience
- Strong Windows, Linux and VMWare skills. Experience with various operating systems from a systems admin perspective
- Familiarity with infrastructure solutions of other competitors like BMC, CA, IBM etc.
- Deliver technical presentations to a wide array of audiences with both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Transfer knowledge to inexperienced customers and VAR’s
- Desire to learn new technologies and enjoy doing “hands-on” work with NBTs Cloud Management solutions and other relevant technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high energy, flexible, self- motivated, trustworthy, team player and dependable
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Travel: 25-75%
NextBit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.