Supply Chain Associate
- Hamilton, NJ
Who Are We?
WE ARE CHAMPIONS! Nexians are innovative people excessively focused on accelerating technology deployment. We live by our Core Values of Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration, and Innovation. Our most important asset is our employees which is why we focus on providing a progressive, vibrant and empowering culture. Since 2001, Nexius has grown into the leading deployment services provider in the US. We are unique in combining end-to-end Network Deployment and Network Engineering services to design and build the best networks in the US. That is why we have become a premier partner to some of the largest leading companies in telecommunications and various other industries.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company with record growth. Nexius employees enjoy a comprehensive set of benefits, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salary and multiple benefit plan options
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Company-wide events and celebrations
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
Are you a Champion?
Nexius is currently looking for a Supply Chain Associate Champion to join our growing team in Hamilton, NJ. The Supply Chain Associate will be responsible for Proactively processing orders in the ERP and in an efficient, error-free manner. The Order Management Associate is the front line communicator with our supplier base and is expected to build strong working relationships with them. As part of our ACE program, you must be willing to work hard, learn quickly, dream big, and tackle challenges to build a strong foundation to start your career.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for forecasting, scheduling, and maintaining lead times of material (cables, antennas, accessories).
- Responsible for maintaining safety stock and min-max levels, re-order points, MRP forecasted demand in order to reduce lead times while at the same time reducing excess inventory exposure.
- Entering and generating sales orders into the system and creating pick sheets for local distribution centers
- Creating and processing customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, and/or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped for the fulfillment of orders
- Analyzes new orders, and schedules / promised ship dates, and also provides timely accurate procurement reports
- Leverage dashboarding report to aid in managing Materials & Forecast
- Interact directly with other regional sourcing/supply chain Managers in the development and management of enterprise-wide sourcing and supply chain strategies.
- Periodic air travel will be required
The Qualities You Possess:
- Superior communication skills are required for frequent interaction with senior management. This includes the ability to communicate at an appropriate level to non-technical/operations managers.
- Strategic thinker that is able to both analyze and summarize to management levels.
- Ability to work autonomously with a heavy workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with internal customers, internal/external suppliers and fellow team members at all levels.
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or similar degree is preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in Order Management/planning role within telecom
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is non-exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third-party background check services during the hiring process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.