- Beirut, Lebanon
Nexius is the leader in delivering end-to-end wireless services and software solutions to industries worldwide.
Founded in 2001, the company’s dedicated professionals have implemented innovative network, software and strategic solutions for some of the largest companies in the world.
• Maintain advanced knowledge of wireless equipment and compound layouts.
• Prepare design development drawings on AutoCAD from preliminary design drawings, field sketches, and site visits.
• Produce drawings with accuracy and attention to details. Performs basic design computations.
• Translate sketches, verbal and written information into CAD drawings
• Organize the layout of plans, details and schedules on the CAD drawings.
• Assist in scheduling the assigned projects by developing charts and revising schedules under the direction of the project manager.
• Check own work to ensure that all redlined corrections are fully and accurately transferred to the CAD files.
• Give direction and training to new, and other, CAD Designer staff members.
• Excellent communication skills
• Being a team player in the truest sense
• A work ethic to drive projects and tasks to finish on time, while maintaining excellent attention to detail and quality
• Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or a related field.
• At least 1 year of experience in AutoCAD preferably in the telecommunications industry.