- Beirut, Lebanon
- Maintains advanced knowledge of wireless equipment and compound layouts.
- Establishes design criteria under supervision.
- Performs structural engineering analyses and design computations. Checks own work prior to submission to supervisor.
- Prepares detailed technical specifications.
- Coordinates design with technical portions of the specifications.
- Prepares detailed quantity take-offs and cost estimates.
- Supervises and coordinates drafting effort in the development of respective engineer's designs.
- Performs checks of project drawings and specifications.
- Prepares written commentary for engineering reports, technical specifications and job proposals.
- Other related duties as assigned or required.
- Travel as required by project as it relates to the above duties and such others as directed by supervisor. Such travel may entail periods of absence from normal place of employment.
- Is proficient in computer software programs including AutoCAD.
- Knowledge and proficiency with structural engineering design software such as tnx tower, Osmose O-Calc, Enercale, RISA 3-D, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, emphasis: Structural engineering
- Up to 1-year experience is a plus.
- Strong oral/written communication skills.