Deep Packet Inspection Expert (DPI Expert)
- Beirut, Lebanon
Nexius is the leader in delivering end-to-end wireless services and software solutions to industries worldwide.
Founded in 2001, the company’s dedicated professionals have implemented innovative network, software and strategic solutions for some of the largest companies in the world.
We are looking for a DPI Expert to join our team and be the main Systems/Solution architect, leading a team responsible for designing and developing a DPI tool. The person should possess:
- Hands-on experience designing/developing a DPI tool (maybe as part of an R&D team)
- Deep understanding of all network protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, RDP, DHCP, SSL, FTP, SFTP, ATM, SNMP, SMTP, SSH, VPN, HTTP and HTTPS
- Strong experience analyzing web application protocols and detecting applications patterns and behavior
- Hands-on experience with APT/DPI technologies and web filtering solutions, specifically analyzing, crafting and tuning detection techniques.
- Strong expertise in packet analyzing tools like Wireshark
- Comprehensive understanding for protocol encapsulation and IP fragmentation
- Solid experience using, administrating, and deploying a variety of operating systems (Linux or other UNIX variants)
- Strong experience with Linux operating system development and virtualization technologies.
The right candidate needs to have previous experience managing similar projects and could work remotely from any location with frequent travel to the Middle East.