Customer Success Manager US
- McKinney, TX, USA
Nexxiot AG, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions. It is a spin-off of ETH Zurich, one of the world's leading technical universities. Founded in 2015, the company can rely on more than ten years of research in the areas of complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low power embedded technology. Currently employing more than 60 people across 4 offices and more than USD 80m in total funding, the company is established as market leader in Europe and well-equipped for future growth world-wide.
- You are responsible for creating and implementing strategies, policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience and creating an efficient and repeatable model
- Gathering feedback from customers; study other customer success programs and analyse customer data to identify best practices
- Establishing policies for the entire staff to adhere to in order to provide all customers with the same quality of service
- Developing strong relationship with engineering and business people to create successful customer engagements and grow revenue
- Building, managing and leading a team to carry out the implementations to ensure we meet the highest standards of customer service
- Manage our highest-profile client relationships from signature through renewal, escalating issues when they arise and resolving them in a timely fashion
- Collaborating with every aspect of the company
- 2+ years experience in wireless technology (GPS and GSM)
- Open, curious, driven, creative and international personality with business experience
- deployment experience with deliveries of product to customers on a non-reoccuring scale
- Training and or Instruction experience and presenting somewhat complex solutions to a new audience
- You are able to manage a flexible delivery schedule
- Experience in fast growing environment as a plus
The position can be fulfilled either from our Office in Mckinney, Texas. Our recruitment team is looking forward to receiving your CV via our careerportal or via the button below.
Nexxiot is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and is an important driver of our success and culture.