Account Manager US (Focus Area: Shipper)
- McKinney, TX, USA
Nexxiot AG, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions. It is a spin-off of ETH Zurich, one of the world's leading technical universities. Founded in 2015, the company can rely on more than ten years of research in the areas of complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low power embedded technology. Currently employing more than 60 people across 4 offices and more than USD 80m in total funding, the company is established as market leader in Europe and well-equipped for future growth world-wide.
Nexxiot’s growing sales team captures global target markets and builds long term customer relationships. As a team of enthusiasts we help to digitize the supply chain enable global players to improve business processes and enhance productivity. We are passionate about our mission and our work.
You grow our business in target segments and put our solutions into the hands of consumers worldwide. You are the leading force to drive revenues and meet growth targets, building lasting business relationships with customers across the North and South America. As a proactive member of our growing sales team, you identify and materialize growth opportunities with new and existing customers and along the boundaries of our target segments. You successfully engage with key stakeholders to analyze use cases and business value and gain in depth understanding of the customer’s requirements, challenges and opportunities. You personalize projects and customer’s value while sticking to established guidelines and minding the company’s goals and strategic objectives. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build and develop strong and lasting customer relations.
- Grow our customer base, drive revenues and meet ambitious growth targets.
- Analyze customer’s business opportunities, determine use cases, develop customized projects, while projecting long-term business relations.
- Make value proposition tangible to decision makers, showcase usability and business value, ensure adoption and link the long-term vision with a timeline of concrete milestones and tangible benefits.
- Be led and driven by our sales process, ensuring funnel progress and an exceptional customer relationship management.
- Meet sales projections and achieve team goals and individual KPI targets.
- Negotiate agreements and close deals with scalable business value.
- Maintain a clean and organized CRM System and ensure accuracy and transparency on status and projects during the full customer life cycle.
- Prepare reports and provide input for forecast and planning.
- You work closely and fully aligned with project owners to ensure a smooth rollout and maximal customer success.
- Collaborate fruitfully with internal stakeholders and other teams and cultivate a spirit of team-work co-creation across the organization.
- Must have 6 years experience in the Rail Shipper industry
- Deep expertise in the supply-chain/ logistics industry as it pertains to Rail Shipping.
- Experience with rail transportation and rail car issues, coupled with information knowledge in areas of railroad operating practices, freight/tank car specifically in rail transportation
- You are a self-driven and result oriented professional
- Experience in consultative sales approach with strong sales acumen
- ·Confident in developing business relations on senior management level.
- You are familiar with selling complex products in long sales cycles
- You have a demonstrable track record of excellent achievements in previous roles.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are an outstanding listener, negotiator and presenter, able to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- You are willing to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects
- You have solid experience with MS Office products.
The position can be fulfilled either from our Office in Mckinney, Texas. Our recruitment team is looking forward to receiving your CV via our careerportal or via the button below.
Nexxiot is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and is an important driver of our success and culture.