- Zürich, Switzerland
Nexxiot AG, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions. It is a spin-off of ETH Zurich, one of the world's leading technical universities. Founded in 2015, the company can rely on more than ten years of research in the areas of complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low power embedded technology. Currently employing more than 60 people across 4 offices and more than USD 80m in total debt and equity funding, the company is established as market leader in Europe and well-equipped for future growth world-wide.
Become part of our very small, but growing recruitment team and help actively building an IoT company with the possibility to influence the success of the company. We try to find the right candidates for our (mostly quite young) departments without a huge amount of administration. In this role, you'll partner closely with the technical and non-technical teams. As these are the teams responsible for creating and scaling Nexxiot’s technology and business model, the impact that you will have in hiring for them is exponential. We invite you to share our passion and enthusiasm to build a truly global team, which is aimed to set the benchmark in the digitized supply chain industry. As the ideal recruiter, you have previously sourced, interviewed and closed technology and non-technology candidates in a competitive hiring environment. You find pleasure in understanding how things work and fit together and you are happy to permanently help improving current practices.
The focus of the role will be:
- To find, screen, assess and help the line management choosing the right candidate for their teams
- Collaborate with hiring teams to understand hiring needs
- Build cross-functional relationships to partner throughout the recruiting process and deliver candidate experiences that exceed expectations
- Source top-tier talent, schedule and perform initial phone conversations and provide detailed feedback on candidates
- Ensuring data integrity in our ATS (Smartrecruiters)
- Advise hiring teams on processes and hiring strategy from role kick-off to offer acceptence
- Manage negotiations, knowing candidate expectations from initial Recruiter screen and re-qualifying them throughout every step of the recruiting process
- Act as a consultant to our service lines and always try to make sure they receive the best possible candidates
- Build and maintain a network of technical talent through ongoing relationship management
- Measure performance metrics to drive continuous improvement in sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Education / Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or at least 2 years of experience in candidate sourcing or recruiting in a staffing agency or corporate environment
- Experience in and / or preference for startup environment
- Have a good understanding of people and their motivation
- Experience working on a variety of roles / levels
- Metrics oriented. You understand and value backing up recruiting goals and projections with existing data (while never compromising the quality of the candidate experience)
- Creative thinker that can help bring new ideas to table
- Passion for Plenty and openness to a lot of changes within the daily business (because they are happening very frequently)
- Remain productive, efficient, conscientious and collaborative under pressure with tight deadlines.
- A positive and open mindset is very welcome
- Fluent English is mandatory, any other European language is a plus, but not a must (including German)
- Be able to live with insecurity that the contract might not last longer than 9 months (but doesn't have to)
The position can be fulfilled from our Headquarter right at Zurich Hardbrücke or from our offices in Germany (Hamburg/ Frankfurt - Rüsselsheim). Our recruitment team is looking forward to receiving your CV via our career portal or via the button on top.
Nexxiot is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and is an important driver of our success and culture.