IT Operations Specialist
- Zürich, Switzerland
Nexxiot AG, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions. It is a spin-off of ETH Zurich, one of the world's leading technical universities. Founded in 2015, the company can rely on more than ten years of research in the areas of complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low power embedded technology. Currently employing more than 60 people across 4 offices and more than USD 80m in total debt and equity funding, the company is established as market leader in Europe and well-equipped for future growth world-wide.
Our IT Operations team serves the overall business strategy and support the company's growth at our four international offices (and probably more to come) through the operation and support of modern, scalable cloud based systems. They follow the Lean methodology to deliver value for their customer, eliminate inefficiency and improve the organization continuously.
As part of the IT Operations team, you main tasks will be:
- Manage the lifecycle of our internal systems and productivity tools.
- You are responsible for the client infrastructure, which includes:
- OS and client management
- Software distribution, patching, user access management and security for 70 employees
- You ensure the stability and availability of the internal systems and client infrastructure
- You solve incidents and problems and eliminate security gaps according to the company guidelines
- You have a completed IT apprenticeship or a degree in Computer Science and have at least three years of relevant work experience
- You have practical experience in life cycle management as many of the following software as possible: Zoho CRM, Jira, Confluence, SharePoint, Windows 10, OneDrive, Office 365.
- You have practical experience in client infrastructure operations and have already been able to implement as many of the following topics as possible: NAS Storage (Synology), Firewall (FortiGate), Microsoft Active Directory, DFS, SCCM, WSUS.
- Ideally, you already have certifications on individual topics. You have a strong hands-on mentality and the willingness to continue to develop with the constantly changing IT landscape.
- You have passion to work in a start-up environment with all its consequences, advantages and disadvantages.
- You stay abreast of technology developments.
- You are fluent in English, which is mandatory for this role, and do speak German, which would be a plus.
We are based at a Top Location right at Zurich Hardbrücke. Our recruitment team is looking forward to receiving your CV via our career portal or via the button on top.
Nexxiot is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and is an important driver of our success and culture.