IT Project Manager
- Zürich, Switzerland
Nexxiot AG, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions. It is a spin-off of ETH Zurich, one of the world's leading technical universities. Founded in 2015, the company can rely on more than ten years of research in the areas of complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low power embedded technology. Currently employing more than 60 people across 4 offices and more than USD 80m in total debt and equity funding, the company is established as market leader in Europe and well-equipped for future growth world-wide.
Our IT Operations team serves the overall business strategy and supports the company's growth at our four international offices (and probably more to come) through the introduction of modern, scalable, cloud based systems and streamlined processes. They follow the Lean methodology to deliver value for their customer, eliminate inefficiency and improve the organization continuously.
- As part of the IT Operations team your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage key projects according to the agreed scope
- Ensure adequate project planning with clearly defined tasks, responsibilities, deliverables and timelines
- You introduce new management systems or productivity tools, e.g. ERP and CRM, asset management, software distribution
- You have successfully completed your studies in Computer Science or Business Informatics, e.g. FH, Uni, HF, Eidg. Dipl.
- Have at least three years experience as Project Manager
- Ideally, you have certifications in ITIL and project management, e.g. Scrum, Prince 2 etc.
- You have experience in the implementation, configuration and administration of ERP solutions like MS Dynamics Navision
- A strong customer focus and high communication skills allow you to meet the expectations of the staff members from all levels
- You are solution-oriented, independent, and assertive and have a strong analytical mindset
- You have passion to work in a start-up environment with all its consequences, advantages and disadvantages
- You stay abreast of technology developments
- You are fluent in English, which is mandatory for this role, and do speak German, which is not mandatory, but beneficial for this role
We are based at a Top Location right at Zurich Hardbrücke. Our recruitment team is looking forward to receiving your CV via our career portal or via the button on top.
Nexxiot is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and is an important driver of our success and culture.