Marketing Manager US
- McKinney, TX, USA
Nexxiot AG, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions. It is a spin-off of ETH Zurich, one of the world's leading technical universities. Founded in 2015, the company can rely on more than ten years of research in the areas of complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low power embedded technology. Currently employing more than 60 people across 4 offices and more than USD 80m in total debt and equity funding, the company is established as market leader in Europe and well-equipped for future growth world-wide.
Become part of our growing marketing team and actively shape the digital revolution in logistic technology. We invite you to share our passion and enthusiasm to build a truly global brand, which is aimed to set the benchmark in the digitized supply chain industry:
We are the source of flow!
This includes following tasks:
- Develop and manage a Marketing Programs Plan for the North American market, in close cooperation with the VP Marketing and all internal stakeholders
- Implement a Content Marketing Strategy for the US market which is highly relevant to all target audiences and ensure production of content, inhouse and third party
- Initiate and manage Marketing Campaigns to create demand for Nexxiot solutions in specific bulk shipping industries, like Chemical, Oil & Gas, Food etc.
- Identify key industry events and manage all Live Communication activities, including the event calendar and Speaking Program, Lead Qualification and Budget Control
- Support the Sales Team with Marketing Collateral and Sales Tools, focused on clearly defined Value Propositions
- Ensure that all messaging is in line with the Nexxiot Positioning
- Reach out to key media and publications to leverage Press Releases, editorials, white papers etc.
- Produce Client Success Stories which are highly relevant for the North American market
- Develop a great understanding of the customer journey along the value chain in various Industry segments. Identify all touchpoints and provide the relevant content in the right format, the right place and the right time
- Manage and steer external Marketing agencies, in close cooperation with the VP Marketing
- Manage relevant web updates through the CRM
- Optimize our Website content, conversion rates and improve regional ranking through keyword optimization and other SEO activities.
- Develop a Social Media strategy for NA and optimize the channels and performance
- Establish regional Marketing Processes to assure efficiency in supporting business objectives and internal communication to all stakeholders
- Occasionally conduct potential Customer surveys and Market research
- Ensure that all MarCom Material, Live Communication activities and Collateral are in line with Nexxiot CI guidelines
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the Value adding selling approach and the concept of Value Propositioning
- Strong expertise in the areas of B2B Marketing Communications, Content Marketing, Online Marketing (incl. Social Media) and Live Communications (Event Management)
- Experience in managing external agencies is essential
- Minimum of 5 years Marketing experience in a similar role
- Good understanding and knowledge in social media and digital marketing and experience in Event Marketing
- Additional Language is an advantage
- Start-up experience is an advantage
- Performance based Marketing and B2B Customer Value mentality is very helpful
- Commercial awareness, Project Management Skills and experience in working in virtual teams
- Self Starter mentality with can-do attitude
- Ability and willingness to freely work in a multinational virtual team within a startup environment
We are based at a top location in McKinney, Dallas, Texas. Our recruitment team is looking forward to receiving your CV via our careerportal or via the button below.
Nexxiot is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and is an important driver of our success and culture.