VP of Customer Success
- Hamburg, Germany
Nexxiot AG, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions. It is a spin-off of ETH Zurich, one of the world's leading technical universities. Founded in 2015, the company can rely on more than ten years of research in the areas of complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low power embedded technology. Currently employing more than 60 people across 4 offices and more than USD 80m in total debt and equity funding, the company is established as market leader in Europe and well-equipped for future growth world-wide.
To establish, scale and manage the customer success team, Nexxiot is looking for a VP based either in Hamburg or Zurich. Throughout the last two years we have been able to win a multitude of small and large enterprise customer accounts and we are running trials and proof of concept projects with a large number of prospects. The main task will be to ensure a professional and structured customer and prospect project management across the full lifecycle and develop strong and differentiating solution deployment and project management capabilities. The role will include both, hands-on strategic customer success account management as well as effective team leadership.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement the customer success strategy, approach and processes together with the other functional heads and the management team.
- Manage, scale and enable a world-class team of customer success managers in Europe and North America.
- Ensure alignment with the sales team and take an active part in creating value at prospects and customers to drive business growth and achieve our ambitions.
- Develop solution deployment and customer project management capabilities into a major differentiator for Nexxiot in the targeted markets and segments.
- Provide framework within customer success team for input into solutions and technology team regarding customer requirements.
- Define focused and efficient reporting structure to provide transparency within the commercial and towards to management team, overall and on single account level.
- University degree and minimum of 5+ years' experience in customer success management, ideally in logistics and/ or B2B technology markets.
- Ability to establish a customer success team structure from scratch in alignment with the overall company's vision and strategy.
- Experience in recruiting extraordinary teams in an international environment.
- Ability to develop pragmatic concepts and put them into action.
- Experience in a start-up and/ or other fast-growing and dynamic environment is a plus.
- Open, curious, driven, creative and international personality with business acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, in German is a plus.
The position can be fulfilled either from our Hamburg or our Zurich Office. Our recruitment team is looking forward to receiving your CV via our careerportal or via the button below.
Nexxiot is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and is an important driver of our success and culture.