Account Manager France and South of Europe
- Hamburg, Germany
Nexxiot AG, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions. It is a spin-off of ETH Zurich, one of the world's leading technical universities. Founded in 2015, the company can rely on more than ten years of research in the areas of complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low power embedded technology. Three successful investment rounds enable the company to pursue ambitious global expansion plans. In addition to our headquarter in Switzerland, the company operates offices in Germany and the USA.
Nexxiot’s growing sales team captures global target markets and builds long term customer relationships. As a team of enthusiasts, we help to digitize the supply chain enable global players to improve business processes and enhance productivity. We are passionate about our mission and our work.
You grow our business in target segments and put our solutions into the hands of customers in your target market France and South of Europe.
You are the leading force to drive revenues and meet growth targets, building lasting business relationships with customers across that area and beyond. As a proactive member of our growing sales team, you identify and materialize growth opportunities with new and existing customers and along the boundaries of our target segments. You successfully engage with key stakeholders to analyse use cases and business value and gain in depth understanding of the customer’s requirements, challenges and opportunities. You personalize projects and customer’s value while sticking to established guidelines and minding the company’s goals and strategic objectives. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build and develop strong and lasting customer relations.
- Grow our customer base in Eastern Europe, drive revenues and meet ambitious growth targets.
- Analyse customer’s business opportunities, determine use cases, develop customized projects, while projecting long-term business relations.
- Make value proposition tangible to decision makers, showcase usability and business value, ensure adoption and link the long-term vision with a timeline of concrete milestones and tangible benefits.
- Be led and driven by our sales process, ensuring funnel progress and an exceptional customer relationship management.
- Meet sales projections and achieve team goals and individual KPI targets.
- Negotiate agreements and close deals with scale-able business value.
- Maintain a clean and organized CRM System and ensure accuracy and transparency on status and projects during the full customer life cycle.
- Prepare reports and provide input for forecast and planning.
- You work closely and fully aligned with project owners to ensure a smooth roll-out and maximal customer success.
- Collaborate fruitfully with internal stakeholders and other teams and cultivate a spirit of team-work co-creation across the organization.
- You are a self-driven and result oriented professional with strong sales acumen, confident in developing business relations on senior management level
- You are familiar with selling complex products in long sales cycles and you have solid expertise in solution or consultative selling, ideally within the supply-chain/ logistics industry
- You have a demonstrable track record of excellent achievements in previous roles
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French, any other south European language like Spanish, Portuguese or Italian is an advantage as well
- You are an outstanding listener, negotiator and presenter, able to influence stakeholders at all levels
- You are willing to travel international as needed to meet with clients and prospects
- You have solid experience with CRM software (ideally Microsoft Dynamics) and MS Office products.
We are based at a top location right at the port of Hamburg. Our recruitment team is looking forward to receiving your CV via our career portal or via the button below.
Nexxiot is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and is an important driver of our success and culture.