- Zürich, Switzerland
Nexxiot AG, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions. It is a spin-off of ETH Zurich, one of the world's leading technical universities. Founded in 2015, the company can rely on more than ten years of research in the areas of complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low power embedded technology. Three successful investment rounds enable the company to pursue ambitious global expansion plans. In addition to its headquarter in Switzerland, the company operates offices in Germany and the USA.
Working in our global structured Finance Department at Nexxiot AG is more than just a job. We offer an exciting and versatile challenges in an exceptional environment and a small finance team, combined with a modern corporate culture and good training opportunities.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Coding and posting supplier invoices. You prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Preparing customer invoices and manage accounts receivables
- You assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for the HQ and its subsidiaries
- Preparation of special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Reconciliation on intercompany transaction and general ledger account
- Commercial apprenticeship (Preferably KV)
- Further education in accounting (e.g. or Sachbearbeiter Rechnungswesen or Dipl. Buchhalter)
- Proven track record in a comparable role
- Minimum 4 years accounting experience
- Experiences with Swiss and German VAT, IFRS and payroll is very helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- High level of proficiency in all MS Office products
- Flexible, diligent, structured and intelligent personality with proactive approach
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
We are based at a top location right at the Hardbrücke in Zurich. Our recruitment team is looking forward to receiving your CV via our careerportal or via the button below.
Nexxiot is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and is an important driver of our success and culture.