Customer Support Agent In Full - Or Parttime
- 65428 Rüsselsheim, Germany
Nexxiot AG, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions. It is a spin-off of ETH Zurich, one of the world's leading technical universities. Founded in 2015, the company can rely on more than ten years of research in the areas of complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low power embedded technology. Three successful investment rounds enable the company to pursue ambitious global expansion plans. In addition to its headquarter in Switzerland, the company operates offices in Germany and the USA.
Nexxiots growing Customer Success and Support team builds long term customer relationships. As a team of enthusiasts, we help to digitize the supply chain, enable global players to improve business processes and enhance productivity. We are passionate about our mission and our work. You will assist our customers in their day-to-day matters, identifying and solving their questions and issues. You enable nexxiot’s customers to use our solution to make sure it is harnessed to full advantage. You are the crucial role during the customer lifecycle who ensures committed contract volume will materialize.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You provide effective second and/or third-level Customer Support to nexxiot’s existing global customer base
- Handling, distribution and monitoring of completion of customer queries in Nexxiot’s Ticket Team
- Organizing supply of devices incl. delivery schedule in coordination with customer and fleet management
- Set up of customer & customers’ users in Nexxiot applications per ordered module
- Coordinate and conduct dedicated product training for Nexxiot’s existing customers
- High-school degree/A-levels degree
- Professional experience in software or hardware support or relevant university degree is very helpful, but not a must
- Strong and pro-active communication skills
- Curiosity and endurance to fully understand new topics and fields
- Customer-focus and a sense of urgency for the concerns of our customers
- Your structured problem solving skills, target orientation and your ability to think logically to understand complex context are very welcome
- Fluent English and German is necessary for all of our customer support employees. Other languages and especially native level in different languages (e.g. German, French, Polish, Spanish etc.) depending on different market places are a huge plus
- Experience in the Customer Service / Support, especially within the logistics and IT Environment, is a big plus
We are based in Rüsselsheim, very close to the Frankfurt. Our recruitment team is looking forward to receiving your CV via our careerportal or via the button below.
Nexxiot is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and is an important driver of our success and culture.