- Zürich, Switzerland
Nexxiot AG, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions. It is a spin-off of ETH Zurich, one of the world's leading technical universities. Founded in 2015, the company can rely on more than ten years of research in the areas of complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low power embedded technology. Three successful investment rounds enable the company to pursue ambitious global expansion plans. In addition to its headquarter in Switzerland, the company operates offices in Germany and the USA.
Your main responsibilities in this position will be:
- Manage the provision, support, maintenance, development and internal promotion of the quality system to the ISO 9001 standard so that it supports the work of Nexxiot
- Support, maintain and develop an ISMS to the ISO27001 standard so that it supports the work of Nexxiot and ensure that it is, as appropriate, embedded into the quality system and other items as appropriate
- Maintain close liaison with the external organisations through which the directorate registers its ISO9001 and ISO27001 compliance.
- Ensure that senior management is informed of the status of the ISO9001 and ISO27001 systems and that appropriate action is taken to maintain the systems in a good order
- Oversee the delegation of work
- Manage internal and external audits
- Ensure that all new staff are inducted into the requirements of the QMS/ISMS related to their own roles and responsibilities. Provide update training as necessary
- Co-ordinate continual improvements of the QMS/ISMS, ensuring that evidence of corrective and preventive actions taken are recorded and reviewed.
- Work with every manager to ensure all processes were added and up to date within the system
- Ensure risks are managed within the company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a manufacturing engineering or quality control environment
- Experience working in and maintaining
- ISO 9001 / ISO 27001 quality systems and standards
- Background with manufacturing methods, Statistical Process Control, LEAN, continuous process improvement programs and procedures would be desired
- Strong social & communication skills both verbal and written with solid computer literacy
- High level of emotional intelligence, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- High level of enthusiasm, motivation, ambition and have a real passion for your work is very much appreciated
- Occasional travel may be required
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills including high discretion/judgment in decision making – including global considerations throughout business network.
- Expert knowledge of domestic and international regulatory requirements (e.g., FDA, GMPs, and ISO/EN standards). Alternatively: Experience working in a regulated industry preferred.
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization.
- Ability to work and excel within a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment.
- Ability to interact with internal and external management and senior-level customer representatives concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements, and/or contractual clarifications.
We are based at a top location right at the Hardbrücke in Zurich. Our recruitment team is looking forward to receiving your CV via our careerportal or via the button below.
Nexxiot is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and is an important driver of our success and culture.