Verification Test Engineer, Firmware & Embedded Systems
- Zürich, Switzerland
Nexxiot AG, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions. It is a spin-off of ETH Zurich, one of the world's leading technical universities. Founded in 2015, the company can rely on more than ten years of research in the areas of complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low power embedded technology. Three successful investment rounds enable the company to pursue ambitious global expansion plans. In addition to its headquarter in Switzerland, the company operates offices in Germany and the USA.
You will be part of our Devices Core Team, responsible for the test specification, test design, development, testing and verification of embedded software. You will join a team of enthusiastic hardware and firmware engineers, developing fully ATEX compliant devices from specification to introduction of the development results in mass production, satisfying our customers’ demands in terms of safety and functionality.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design, build and implement CI/CD test environment
- Design and maintain hardware in the loop tests
- Create test cases and test plans
- Develop regression tests and software validation tests
- Ensure device meets all its functional requirements
- Proactively work with developers to debug software and hardware solutions during new product development
- Align testing efforts with release schedules
- Educate the team on how to reach the highest possible quality standards
- 5+ years of experience in Engineering with more than 2 years in testing
- In depth experience in test automation for complex systems
- Experience with test automation systems
- Fluent English language skills are necessary, German skills are not required
We are based at a top location right at the Hardbrücke in Zurich. Our recruitment team is looking forward to receiving your CV via our careerportal or via the button below.
Nexxiot is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and is an important driver of our success and culture.