Customer Success And Service Manager
- Frankfurt, Germany
Nexxiot AG, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions. It is a spin-off of ETH Zurich, one of the world's leading technical universities. Founded in 2015, the company can rely on more than ten years of research in the areas of complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low power embedded technology. Three successful investment rounds enable the company to pursue ambitious global expansion plans. In addition to its headquarter in Switzerland, the company operates offices in Germany and the USA.
Nexxiots growing Customer Success and Service team builds long term customer relationships. As a team of enthusiasts we help to digitize the supply chain, enable global players to improve business processes and enhance productivity. We are passionate about our mission and our work.
You act as the voice of our customers within Nexxiot and enable them to use our solution to make sure it is harnessed to full advantage.
You are responsible for a timely and successful deployment and rollout of assigned customer projects and you support and monitor customer’s usage and benefits. You are the crucial role during the customer lifecycle who ensures committed contract volume will materialize.
You manage internal and external stakeholders, you drive progress and make sure timelines and service levels are met across product layers and along the customer lifecycle.
You provide superior customer support, placing heavy importance on reliability, customer engagement and success, being a subject matter expert with extensive credibility.
You continuously learn and analyze customers’ needs, use cases and opportunities, and work closely with account managers and commercial owners to personalize projects and to derive internal requirements for our solutions team.
- Provide a customer-centric, end-to-end customer service and project supervision during full customer lifecycle.
- Coordinate internal and external constraints and requirements to expedite workflow, ensuring projects remain within schedule, while maximizing success and customer engagement.
- Handle issues arising in day-to-day business through Nexxiot’s ticket system, provide effective customer support and coordinate dedicated product trainings to customers as necessary.
- Effectively manage and align stakeholders during project lifecycle.
- Effectively manage supply chain from manufacturing to deployment together with our Logistics team (demand and capacity management).
- Closely work with account managers (commercial owners) to achieve growth targets and team goals.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and anticipate any kind of deviation.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive project documentation and ensure full transparency on project status.
- You have a superior educational background, preferably in the fields of logistics, business administration or computer science
- You have minimum three years of working experience in customer facing project management, ideally in logistics, information technology sector or in other relevant areas.
- You are a natural self-starter, keen to take responsibility and pursuing your targets with passion, ambition and a customer-oriented sense of urgency.
- You are strong in conceptual and analytical thinking yet customer oriented and very emphatic, able to understand customers perspective in detail and derive tangible opportunities and business cases.
- You are confident in managing stakeholders of all levels and have an intuitive sense for ownership.
- Availability to travel.
- You have solid experience with CRM software (ideally Microsoft Dynamics), MS Office products and project management tools (ideally Jira).
- Your English and German communication skills are fluent, any other language might be helpful, but is not a must
The position is based in Rüsselsheim. Our recruitment team is looking forward to receive your CV via our careerportal or via the button below.
Nexxiot is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and is an important driver of our success and culture