- McKinney, TX, USA
Nexxiot AG, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions. It is a spin-off of ETH Zurich, one of the world's leading technical universities. Founded in 2015, the company can rely on more than ten years of research in the areas of complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low power embedded technology. Three successful investment rounds enable the company to pursue ambitious global expansion plans. In addition to its headquarter in Switzerland, the company operates offices in Germany and the USA.
The Office Manager is pivotal to building long term team coheasion. As a team of enthusiasts, we help to digitize the supply chain and enable global players to improve business processes and enhance productivity. We are passionate about our mission and our work.
You will be forward facing and often the first contact with our internal and external partners. You will work and speak daily with our, customers, sales teams, operations teams and leadership team.
As the Office Manager, you are responsible for a successful gathering and organizing the office operations. You will have to be quick on your feet and ready to join in on projects and tasks from other departments. The main tasks will include:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications
- Achieves financial objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Relevant experience in a comparable role, ideally for a start-up or similar organization
- Diligent, structured and intelligent personality with proactive approach in anticipating the needs of management
- Flexibility, excellent interpersonal abilities and project coordination experience
- Positive attitude, with a willingness to provide the highest level of service as well as discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision, excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills must be able to independently write professional, error-free correspondence
- Ability to maintain a calm, professional and pleasant demeanor under stress or tough deadlines
- Attention to detail, active listening and problem-solving skills
- High level of proficiency in all MS Office products or iOs.
This role will be based in McKinney, Texas. Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your CV via our careerportal or the button below.
Nexxiot is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and is an important driver of our success and culture.