Solutions Manager Tank Container
- Hamburg, Germany
Nexxiot AG, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions. It is a spin-off of ETH Zurich, one of the world's leading technical universities. Founded in 2015, the company can rely on more than ten years of research in the areas of complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low power embedded technology. Three successful investment rounds enable the company to pursue ambitious global expansion plans. In addition to its headquarter in Switzerland, the company operates offices in Germany and the USA.
Nexxiot’s dynamic Solutions team is at the pulse of our customers’ use-cases, translating them into an innovative nexxiot solution in the segment you will be responsible for. As a team of enthusiasts, we help to digitize the supply chain to enable global players to improve business processes and enhance productivity. Our diverse background from different fields in engineering and logistics allows us to think from an end-to-end customer solutions perspective.
Your main tasks in this team as the Solutions Management will be:
- Understanding and keeping up-to-date where the logistics-related IoT market is today and where it is going tomorrow through market research on potential customers, competitors, potential partners and the regulatory environment
- Managing the product pipeline and solutions’ road map as well as projects included in the road map
- Acting as an active sales supporter through a customer segment perspective and the subject-matter-expert
- Consulting and training external (e.g. customers) as well as internal (e.g. customer success & service) stakeholders on Nexxiot’s solutions
- Responsible and accountable for creation of detailed Business Requirements Documents (BRD) in close communication with Nexxiot’s clients
- Controlling progress, results and budget of Nexxiot’s Research & Development projects
- Logistics background
- Understanding and speaking the Industrial language of the respective clients (e.g. in Rail, Air & Ocean or Tank Container segments)
- 3-4 years Project Management experience highly valuable
- Good technical understanding of software and hardware solutions
- Analytical thinking, reasoning (“understanding the why”) and a lean and constructive argumentation ability
- Structured approach to solve problems and make documentations
- Strong and proactive communication (English is a must and German highly valuable) and networking skills
- Comfortable speaking with customers and customer groups
- Stakeholder Management with different groups of interest
- Good Negotiation skills and experience in post-sales-period are very helpful
This role will be based either in our Hamburg, Frankfurt (Main) or Zurich office. Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your CV via our careerportal or the button below.
Nexxiot is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and is an important driver of our success and culture.