- 6th and Kipling, Denver, Colorado
NexGen Technologies, Inc. is a premier IT services and resource provider to various civilian agencies within the Federal government with ISO 9001 certified Quality Management Systems. Our partners include major software manufacturers and large corporations and small businesses in the IT industry. Our team members are currently providing mission-critical application development and support services to civilian agencies within the Federal government.
NexGen Technologies, Inc. is looking for an experienced jBPM Developer to create and maintain existing enterprise jBPM centric applications. This includes supporting production applications as well as troubleshooting, and implementing bug fixes as well as minor enhancements. We are searching for an individual with front end and back end experience in Java EE application development who has the ability to work well within a diverse team. This
individual will be required to work closely with members of the NexGen’s and client’s teams, including but not limited to subject matter experts, technical leads, and project managers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Design, development and maintenance of jBPM solutions
- Design, development and maintenance of Java application services
- Design, development and maintenance of user interfaces
- Utilization/implementation of Object Oriented concepts, design patterns, and various open source toolkits and frameworks
- Software development work within a defined Software Development Life Cycle
- 2-4 years experience utilizing jBPM
- 2-4 years experience in Java EE application development
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related scientific or technical degree; or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with:
- Relational Database Concepts - RDBMS - Query construction Selects Inserts and Updates (Oracle preferred)
- Angular JS, SQL
- Java Script
- Apache Web Server, Tomcat, or another industry standard Application Server platform
- Java Script, or JSP
- REST based Web Services
- GIT, Subversion
- Windows and Unix (Solaris and Linux) operating systems
- Experience with Eclipse IDE
- Enthusiasm, attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of projects are necessary. This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, and good time-management skills.
- Prior experience working in a government setting.
Additional Desired Skills/Requirements:
The candidate should also possess strong oral and written communication, problem solving skills and should be a team player.
The successful candidate will also be able to pass background screening prior to employment.
US Citizenship or work-authorization